Monday, May 6, 2024

A House in Naples Park

 Naples Park is a modest neighborhood in North Naples.  It is the home of people working in the community and living in smaller homes, not the wealthy retirees who occupy the biggest houses and are the most conspicuous residents of other Naples communities.


One Naples Park resident has painted up their home and added a mural and sculptures.  I showed it sometime in the past, but I don't remember when, so I couldn't compare.  It seems a bit different.  Apologies if I am repeating myself here.  This post is linked to Monday Murals.

4 comments:

Jackie McGuinness said...

This is a hoot!!!!

Stefan Jansson said...

Wow, must be a popular go-to place for photographers.

Taken For Granted said...

I agree with Stefan. This is an art house begging to be photographed.

Sami said...

The owners must be artists LOL. A pink house and an adjacent building with a mural plus all the other sculptures, are fun.
My neighbour who has a small kid has scattered his unused toys all over the front garden, plus fairy lights around the front of the house...
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jack.