Sunday, May 31, 2015

Out of the Jurisdiction: Carved Animals



A longtime family friend visited Susie in April.  Janet came away with a six inch long hippo.
Susie came away with a 200 pound wooden hippo for the baby's room.


The inventory is different every time I visit.  These rhinos and elephants were pretty good, 
but I already have an elephant and a rhino.  I am still trying to find
the perfect leopard to complete my collection.
No luck this time.

Back to Naples tomorrow for one day, for the City Daily Photo theme day.

12 comments:

Mersad said...

Love the whole set. Great images as usual.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Taken For Granted said...

Fascinating photos. Your first picture looks like a herd of hippos out for a walk. Not sure what I would do with a life sized hippo or rhino. Do you have a Cape Buffalo in your collection? Looks like some fine ones there.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh these bring back so many memories Jack :) Loooove the hippos, the BIG hippos!

Sylvia K said...

These are terrific, Jack!! I love them! Wish I had one for my living room!! You do find the good "stuff"!! You are having such a wonderful trip and I'm so happy for you and your family!!

RedPat said...

I love that hippo in the top pic, Jack!

Sharon said...

OMG....it's a whole heard of animals! They really are beautiful.

Birdman said...

The 'running of ALL animals', I guess. Expensive?

William Kendall said...

Beautiful work! I wouldn't mind one of each animal.

Bob Crowe said...

Looks like the back lot for a Disney movie.

Michelle said...

I would like one of each.

Randy said...

Those are amazing.

Karl said...

Wow, these are beautiful, very beautiful !