Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Marina

How often do you ask the owner of a fashionable Naples boutique to pose for you 
and discover that she used to be a model?  Sweet!


Marina is from Torino (Turin), Italy.  She owns Casanova Boutique in the Village on Venetian Bay.
Her husband, Keith, owns the Venetian glass shop next door.  The Venetian connection
is probably serendipity, but I like it.


Casanova offers colorful, stylish and elegant clothing and jewelry.  The clothing is 
usually made from natural fibers.

16 comments:

Halcyon said...

Nice portait. She's a natural!

Stefan Jansson said...

It is yet to happen to me. Bur I have a few portraits of wannabe models. I have to say that I have a thing for pretty Italians Ciao bella.

Mersad said...

She certainly is posing for you like a model.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

VP said...

She is really a natural, said without diminishing your work...

Kate said...

Halycon and I think alike; your new Italian friend is a natural!!

Sylvia K said...

Yep, a natural indeed!! Great shots as always!!!

RedPat said...

She certainly knows how to pose, Jack!

Birdman said...

She does have the 'look'. Are you single? I meant to ask you this about photos of 10 women ago. GRIN.

jennyfreckles said...

She knows how to pose - but you surely have a gift to sweet-talk all these folks into smiling so nicely for you.

Lowell said...

I knew right away she was an Italian model! Nice photos! She's quite beautiful.

BTW, after your comment on Ocala I'm thinking you might need to get your eyes checked. But, then, you did OK on this post, so you may be all right for awhile.

Michelle said...

She is quite beautiful!

William Kendall said...

Marvelous portraits! The camera loves her.

Randy said...

Nice shot. Love the Speedy Gonzales shirt.

Kay said...

Yep. She's a knockout. Gorgeous. I'm sure you had to work extra hard to get her to turn on the charm.

Andy said...

Nice people photo Jack. I like how you get them all to smile.

cieldequimper said...

Che bella donna!