Monday, October 29, 2018

World Champions!


The Boston Red Sox won again, defeating the Los Angeles Dodgers four games to one, 
to take the World Series.  


Steve Pearce hit one home run in the first inning as the third hitter in the game and a second in
 the top of the eighth.  Mookie Betts and J.D. Martinez also hit home runs.
Pearce was named Most Valuable Player of the World Series.


David Price pitched a brilliant game through seven innings before being relieved.
I was attempting to photograph Price as the television shot changed from a close-up to a
distant shot.  Pretty cool, don't you think?

6 comments:

jennyfreckles said...

Yes, very cool effect in that last one. Well done the Red Sox. I always think of them as 'my team' as theirs is the only stadium I've seen!

RedPat said...

It was good to see Price get another win as he was really popular when he played here both with the fans and the players. Congrats to the Sox!

Sharon said...

I bet they are celebrating in Boston.

William Kendall said...

Good for them!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

There are lots of things in this life that I don't understand. Baseball and how a grown man can have the name of Mookie are but two of them.

Michelle said...

Much like John's comment, I too am confused by the name Mookie.