Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Carnival


The firefighters parade ended at the middle school, where a carnival entertained young and old.


She has always been competitive, but I thought I taught her not to cheat.



The younger granddaughter thought every ride was "GREAT!!!"


No thank you.  I don't like heights and my stomach is . . . vulnerable.


As expected, the younger granddaughter declared Avalanche to be "GREAT!"  
The older granddaughter barely kept her lunch in.  I'm with her.



Plenty of fun running and sliding around the castle.



Both granddaughters loved the spinners.

3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

I am imagining all the squeals of delight!

Taken For Granted said...

I always enjoyed carnivals as a kid, and I know you enjoyed taking your grandkids there. What fun to see their delight.

Mage said...

I still love carnivals. Those kids have sparkling eyes.