Saturday, July 13, 2019

More People I Have Met


Chane (pronounced Shane) is from Antigua.  She came to the States eight years ago to work.
She manages a wine bar in West Hartford center.  Chane was wearing a crisp white blouse 
and walking past a white wall.  How could I resist?


And how could I resist Trevor's style?  Especially that bowtie?  And we had an interesting background.  I'm so sorry I let him stand where a seam would run through his head.



Kristen was walking back from lunch with Trevor.  They are both medical assistants at a health care facility.  At least I was able to move her over so the seam didn't go through her head.


A friend was taking Mary's senior picture in Elizabeth Park.  Two big dogs were tugging at leashes in my left hand while I squeezed off a fast photo with my right hand.

7 comments:

RedPat said...

You did well, Jack! Still have the doggy visitors!

Sharon said...

Very nice! You do such a good job with portraits.

William Kendall said...

Splendid portraits!

Stefan Jansson said...

Fine portraits. My fave is the one of Chane.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Dogs are rarely much help when taking photos. A great set of portraits despite that. Now I know how to pronounce Chane, but how do you pronounce Antigua? I've heard both AntiGWA and AntiGA.

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

How do you persuade strangers to be photographed for your blog?

Christine said...

If not for Dr Ekpen what will I have done to restore joy in my marriage, may the good God continue to bless Dr Ekpen for helping me bring my ex husband back to me after 2 years of separation. If you are passing through break up, Dr Ekpen is the perfect solution for you. Contact him today at (ekpentemple@gmail.com)