Sunday, February 13, 2022

Bonita Springs National Art Festival

 A bit fewer artists and their tents, and a bit fewer visitors looking, but it was good to see that this outdoor art show in Riverside Park went on, much as it always does.



There was a place for folks to sit and enjoy lunch.




A booth with straw hats for women was popular.


A photographer was showing VERY big works.


I decided that I would photograph general scenes and wouldn't focus on specific artists.  So, I left big cameras home and just used my iPhone 13 Pro Max   I might do this more often. 

5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

No, please use a real camera Jack.

Barbara Rogers said...

I'm fine with an iPhone...but not for portraits! The nose always gets enlarged. So glad to see such traffic at the art show. I want a new straw hat!

RedPat said...

It is god to see so many people out at this event!

William Kendall said...

I would enjoy this.

Taken For Granted said...

Always fun to see what the artists bring to these shows. Sometimes it is surprisingly good.