Sunday, June 10, 2018

Celebrate West Hartford

If it is an early June weekend, it must be Celebrate West Hartford.


Let's steer the little ones away from the rides and the junk food.




Lots of good crafts.  Some went home with us.


There is a quiet spot if things get overwhelming. 


Willa got a new tie-dyed dress.  She "borrowed" Grandpa's hat.
Hazel tried to escape off to the right.



There is a miniature golf course with Hartford/West Hartford buildings.


And it wouldn't be Celebrate West Hartford without performances by students in West Hartford's award-winning music programs.  This is the Sedgwick Middle School jazz band.

7 comments:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I see that Granddad has already honed Willa's modelling pose to perfection. Now to start work on her golfing technique.

RedPat said...

I love the tie-dye dress!

Sharon said...

Now that looks like a great time!

William Kendall said...

The art draws my eye. I've been to an art weekend here just earlier today, set up much the same way.

Michelle said...

I bet those two sweet girls have you wrapped around their finger :)

Bob Crowe said...

Love the hat picture. I read somewhere in the last week that the number of mini golf courses is in steep decline.

Kay said...

You can post pictures of Willa and Hazel any time and I'm happy.