Monday, June 19, 2017

Chango Rosso

Chango Rosso opened two weeks ago at the street end of Union Station, replacing longtime Hartford favorite Hot Tomatoes.  The owners hired Wallingford muralist Arcy to 
paint this mural on an exterior wall under the train tracks.  


Noted Hartford residents Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain), Katherine Hepburn and Samuel Colt are illustrated.  Arcy did graffiti-style paintings throughout the restaurant.  I will show some next week.

Like murals?  Visit Monday Mural.

8 comments:

Andy said...

You capture my attention Jack. Fantastic mural.

RedPat said...

Nice one, Jack!

Tanya Breese said...

super! i look forward to seeing the inside!

Jim said...

Great art

Michelle said...

Nice to see you back, Jack! I do like this mural.

Sharon said...

I thought the combination of Clemens and Hepburn seemed strange, now I get it.

William Kendall said...

Twain and Hepburn I got instantly. I'd have had trouble identifying Colt.

Halcyon said...

Wow! These are real works of art. I am sure these portraits will bring more people to the new restaurant.