Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Happenings at and around the Naples Pier

While on my way and at Naples Pier for the regatta shown yesterday, I saw some other things.


Dads like to toss their kids.  I miss those days.


Wearing American flag clothes sent Abbie Hoffman to jail in the 1970s.  No more.


Cosmo's tattoo shows a woman imprisoned in a skull with gears and a clock above.
It represents a former love trapped in his mind as time marches on.


Give a snowy egret an occasional shrimp and he is your friend forever.

12 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

great scenes...the tattoo is interesting.

jennyfreckles said...

It's special when you have your dad's attention. I still remember being carried on my dad's shoulders. I feel a bit sad for the tattoo man though, hard if you can't move on.

Sharon said...

An excellent set of street (or should that be beach) shots.

Janet said...

Well, for me, my favorite is a toss up! :)

RedPat said...

There must be something illegal about those shorts, Jack! ;-))

William Kendall said...

It might not be illegal to wear shorts like that, but I think it's in poor taste.

Linda said...

Great shots, but those flag shorts are disturbing.

Bob Crowe said...

This all looks so inviting and I've never made it down there. My retired law partner of 30 years spends most of the year in Naples. Some day . . .

Stefan Jansson said...

Great portrait of the guy with the tattoo, nice swim shorts it is.

Bill said...

A great series of photos. Some interesting characters on the beach.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

We can only be thankful the guy with the flag swimming costume on isn't wearing Speedos 😀 super series Jack.

Kay said...

Sure. Tattoo her face on your arm. The best way to let her go.
Do you have permission to toss the grand girls? You know, an occasional fix? I love that shot.