Monday, November 12, 2018

People on a Morning in Naples


While checking out a Naples beach, I came across Johnny.  He is a contractor who was working on a nearby house and took a break to cool off in the water.  Johnny has lived in Naples
his entire life and goes to the beach whenever he can.


Lisa's long gray braid and her brightly colored top caught my eye.
She was flustered at first when I asked to photograph her, but she came around.


Jose was dressed impeccably on a Naples morning when most people were dressed casually.
I asked if he had a meeting.  No, he just likes to dress well.
His "little brother" Tim also dresses nicely, though not as formally.


I lost this photographer's card so I can't name him.  He was showing lovely monochrome photographs.  This photo of cypress trees and their knees was by far my favorite.
He said it was a thirty second exposure.

5 comments:

jennyfreckles said...

Those mono photos look excellent. You meet some interesting people.

Kate said...

You charmed all of them and got some interesting and varied photos. Guess what? I finally survived the flu. Have a good week!!

RedPat said...

How many people turn you down when you ask for a pic, Jack?

Grzegorz Różycki said...

Very interesting blog.

William Kendall said...

Your portrait of Lisa is my favourite.