Sunday, January 29, 2017

Enjewel


Enjewel is a boutique on Fort Myers' main street.  It carries women's clothing, jewelry and accessories.  Enjewel was started 14 years ago by Lynne (mother) and Vanessa (daughter) and has been in its current location for five years.  When I was there, a dozen women browsed the collection.


What do we call dresses and jewelry that are too elegant to be called funky and too new 
to be called vintage?  Individualistic.  Yes, that is what I will call them.  
A women wearing an Enjewel dress won't find her best friend wearing the same one.

5 comments:

RedPat said...

You do such good portraits, Jack!

Sharon said...

I think I'd like this place.

William Kendall said...

Terrific portraits, Jack!

Michelle said...

The ladies look lovely and this shop sounds like a perfect place to shop. Who wants to look like someone else?!!

jennyfreckles said...

Chic ladies. I'd find it hard work looking good enough to work in a dress shop.