Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Hartford Skyline

Tomorrow the City Daily Photo bloggers will post photographs of their cities' skylines,
to illustrate the August  theme of My City's Skyline.


This photo is from a couple of years ago, and I can't do much better.
Still, I have a couple of new photographs to show tomorrow.


Most folks from elsewhere only see the Hartford skyline as they pass through from
northern New England on their way to New York City or further south.

I am still in South Africa.  Back in a few days.

8 comments:

Andy said...

The skyline is looking good. I like the night shot.

Bill said...

Nice one! I like the traffic photo because that's reminds me when I drove to NJ years ago.

RedPat said...

That night shot is great every day, Jack!

Karl said...

Great night shot,Jack !

Sharon said...

I love your night time shot. There are a couple of places on our freeways that give great views of the skyline but it seems I'm always alone in the car when I pass by. They are not in places one should try to drive and take photos at the same time. I'm going to have to find a driver with a clean windshield so I can capture those.

Kate said...

I just KNEW that you had planned ahead to have a photo to post for theme day! An impressive night shot.

jennyfreckles said...

Great night shot. The other looks like the view I had from a tour bus on my way north.

William Kendall said...

Your night shot is my favourite.