Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Gallery 206


Rachel Ramm is mainly a portrait painter.  Don't
you love the expression she immortalized for that young boy?


Maggie DeMarco is from Rhode Island.  She was painting and exhibiting abstracts 
the day I visited the studio.


Paula Brody's summer home is on Cape Cod, where she exhibits in several studios.
She created the works behind her by painting paper then tearing it and gluing it to a canvas.


And Liz Handlan paints large and colorful flowers.

The theme for City Daily Photo bloggers on February 1 is
"A Scene from a Cafe or Coffee House."

12 comments:

Halcyon said...

A nice selection of artists and their works!

jennyfreckles said...

I wish I was half as talented. Love that kid's face!

Unknown said...

Oh these are wonderful! The portrait is so lifelike and I do love the expression.

Sharon said...

All of these artist do something unique and beautiful. That portrait though, is a stunner.

Tanya Breese said...

they are all so talented...miss rachel's work is amazing!

William Kendall said...

Yes, that kid's expression is priceless!

RedPat said...

That first one is great, Jack!

Sylvia K said...

Ah, talented ladies they are indeed!! And I do agree with William, the young boys expression is definitely priceless!! Thanks so much, as always, for sharing!! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!!

Michelle said...

I do admire people who can paint a portrait. So much to get right in the expression of a human face. Rachel certainly has the talent!

Bob Crowe said...

The painting in the first pick is a little kitschy to me but if I'd taken a photo looking like that I'd be happy. And a summer home on Cape Cod and winters in Naples? I'm in the wrong line of work.

LOLfromPasa said...

Your portraits and really good, Jack.

Kay said...

Another group of talented women!