A snowbird shows photos from southwest Florida and southern New England and other places he goes.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
The Loomis Chaffee School
The Loomis Chaffee School in Windsor, Connecticut, just north of Hartford, is a private coeducational school. About 60 percent of the students in grades 9 through 12 are boarders and the remaining 40 percent are day students from surrounding cities and towns.
Founders Hall is the administration building as well as a classroom building. It anchors one end of Grubb Quadrangle, with the dining hall at the other end and residence halls lining both sides.